My futuro Job

                                                                      My futuro Job

Hi everyone

Today I will talk about where I would like to work in the future. But first, i would like to tell you that when I was a child I wanted to be a plane Pilot! Later, I grew up and my tastes changed.

This is the reason that nowadays I study Public Administration and I hope to finish the career and dedicate myself completely to it.
I loved work in the area of the management, more specific in the public sector because it is my vocation.







So in three years, I would like to work in the “Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores”, because I like the matter related with other countries and the public policies that are performed.


Besides, working abroad someday is a dream for me and contribute to my country when necessary. I think nowadays public policies for the foreigner that arrive to Chile are very useful, because there are many immigrants  living in precarious conditions, for example: they live in crowded places, they work for a very low salary, and sometimes they don't have access to health programs.



This is the reason that motivates me to work in this Ministry, I think that is necessary to create more opportunities for the immigrants that arrive to the country and make Chile a better country.
I hope someday I could get that job.










Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Why did I choose to study Public Administration?

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies