Why did I choose to study Public Administration?



                                         Why did I choose to study Public Administration?


I started studying Public Administration because I felt very determined to serve others from a young age. I always dreamed of playing a critical role in solving other people’s problem. My first meeting with organizational leadership was when I was President of the Student's Meeting Club, where I studied my secondary education. This experience served as the motivation I needed to apply to a career in Public Administration.






 I am in my third year of studies and with each day I find myself even more convinced that I am fulfilling my childhood's dream, not only because I am studying Public Administration, but also because I am in the well-respected University of Chile.








As I continue to travel this long road, I try to take safe steps. My commitment and dedication is to continue promoting equal opportunities, transparency, and efficiency, which are the most important principles in the Public Service.










This is all, see you soon!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

My futuro Job