Sports that I practise



                                     
                                                          Sports that I practise



In this blog I will talk about the sports I practice. I am currently practicing meditation. I have been practicing this sport for more than a year. I knew it in college when I was in my first year.





I like it because you have many health benefits, not only are benefits for the body, but also for the mind. Personally, it helps me with stress because in the university the academic load is heavy. I often practice meditation twice a week. In addition, I like the "trekking" recently I practice it, but outside the university, I love going to the hill San Cristóbal with my friends.




Finally, I also like to exercise at home to maintain a good physical condition, sometimes I try to eat healthy. Finally, I recommend that if you have time to practice some sport because it is beneficial for your health.


This is all, see you soon!






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Why did I choose to study Public Administration?

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

My futuro Job