Someone I would like to meet


Hi my Friends!

Today I will talk about my favorite singer in the world jaja!


At the beginning I want to talk about how I met this singer. Since I was a child I liked to listen to his music because it is very romantic, and his voice is perfect. I'm talking about Peter Gene Hernández, also known as Bruno Mars, an American singer of genres such as pop, disco, soul, etc.



He has a very beautiful personality that even though our sea is recognized as truly humble.


He has won several nominations and awards, including the Grammy Award for best male pop vocal performance, among others.
he first song that I heard from him was "Talking to the moon", a very romantic song. Since that moment he became my favorite singer. 




But, I like him not only because he makes romantic music or songs about love, also because nowadays he has a lot of songs that are very fun and danceable. Besides he is a complete artist because he also dances very well!

Nowadays mi favorite song is “That’s what I like”, I love it! And I love its video too.
I hope you can hear Bruno Mars and told me that you think about him.

Regards. 




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Why did I choose to study Public Administration?

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

My futuro Job