Zeitgeist, Divides I Religión.

 

                                                   
                                                     Zeitgeist, Divides I Religión.



·         The following analysis relates to the religion and how one can contrast the hypotheses. First, each of the points discussed in this blog will be subjective, since my personal position goes beyond a theory, analytical vision or comprehension of the sun as a supreme God. Furthermore, my spiritual belief related to my own personal life is that the day-to-day life is by way of the creator of the World, God.



d

     In agreement to the analysis of the video, there is a mentioning of the theory regarding the existence of the Sun as a top God and that it was the center of attention of the Egyptians and of his community, such as the God Horus who lived them same through Christ's events (the Son of God). Horus was the god of the Sol and had many names, such as: the truth, the light, the Son of God, and as other names throughout the years with the similar characteristics relating to Christ.





·      Therefore the video ends by mentioning that the entire Bible and the quoted scriptures from it are nothing more than replies of what already had happened. This point is where I disagree because I believe in major prophecy (The Bible) and view it as an instrument inspired and created by God. 




This is all, see you soon!




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Why did I choose to study Public Administration?

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

My futuro Job