Post 1: A country I would like yo visit

A country I would like yo visit

Spain, transcontinental country, is a member of the European union. It is one of the countries that I would like to experience its culture; The people; the nature; the wildlife.

I have learned about Spain from Spanish friends who have come to Chile. They tell me the food is delicious. For example, I’ve heard good things about the Paella, Fabada, cocido madrileño, Jamón serrano, and Tortillas de patatas. I have tasted the tortillas de patatas and found them to be very delicious (jaja).   





I would like to travel to Spain while completing my Masters in Public Policy because I feel it would allow me a deeper understanding of the theoretical and practical elements essential to understanding the contemporary international reality. Besides working in the public administration in Spanish, the structure of the State as an institute is very interesting. This learning experience would be a great contribution to my career.




Finally Spain is a country, where I can learn and develop as a person and professional. 
My dream as a child would be fulfilled by living in Spain. 

I say goodbye with love
Jorge. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Why did I choose to study Public Administration?

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

My futuro Job