Who am I?

 Who am I?

I am Jorge Gallardo. I am 21 years old. I live in the Condes. I have an older brother, his name is Patricio and he is 25 years old. I was born in  Llanquihue, located in the "Región de los Lagos". I was brought up surrounded by volcanos like; Osorno, Calbuco and Puntiagudo, surrounded by the lake Llanquihue. I have a mau egipcio cat, his name is Tomy, I am a cat lover. he came to our family three years ago, at an important moment in my life.



On the other hand. I love nature. The flora and fauna are very interesting for me. Since I was born surrounded by trees, rivers. I have a special love for nature, because when I was little I became an environmental forger at school and I have followed the struggle of caring and protection of our environment.






This is all, see you soon!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Why did I choose to study Public Administration?

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

My futuro Job