My favorite country



                                                           My favorite country



Today I will talk about which is the country that I would like to visit in the future, I dream about travelling to Italy because it is the country that I have always wanted to know! I like their culture and I would love to learn the language, besides I like the Italian food. Especially I would like go to “Venice”¿ Why this city? Because I think is a very romantic city, I've always I seen Venice in romantic movies, another reason for visit Venice, besides, it is a very beautiful city.





I would like to visit “Bridge of Sighs” I think it is a very famous place in the city, besides I love it I'd take photos there and get on the boats.  I would like to visit Murano too that is an Island and I know about the glass craftsmanship that is very famous in that place.





The truth is that I would love to visit Italy first and then if I had the opportunity, I would study in that country , I would not think it twice, because I want to learn the language and this is the  country of my dreams, for that also I would like to work in Italy and if  I could  live in Italy in the future, obviously I would do it! But I would miss my family!



This is all, see you soon!



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Why did I choose to study Public Administration?

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

My futuro Job